• 网站所有资源均来自网络,如有侵权请联系站长删除!

华婷婷烘焙活动之制作椰蓉球-廊坊兰格文化俱乐部

全部文章 admin 2019-03-31 348 次浏览

华婷婷烘焙活动之制作椰蓉球-廊坊兰格文化俱乐部

华婷婷烘焙活动·
制作椰蓉球
MAKE COOKIES
准备篇
We decided to try to go to a cookie-bakery. We would like to give the children this experience.
We heard about a nice bakery outside Lang Fang and I went there with Mrs. Gao and her boy. The rumour was true; it was a really nice place. The staff was friendly and we liked it already. Stromboli and I started making our own cookies and it all went well.
我们想要找一家烘焙工坊,带孩子们体验如何制作饼干。
听说廊坊外有一家很好的烘焙坊,高老师带着她的儿子,我们三人一起去了这家店。正如传言所说,那地方确实不错。那里的员工亲切友善,我们都很喜欢。我和桐桐亲手制作了一些饼干,一切都进行的很顺利。

The staff told us that they had room for 10 children and 10 parents. “Fine, we take it. Let’s make a reservation for 10+10 persons”.
But now things started to get strange: “If you want to book all the seats, you have to pay double”
工作人员告诉我们,他们的房间可以容纳10名孩子和10位家长。“很好,就是它了。请为我们预留10对亲子的位置。”
然而事情开始变得蹊跷,“如果你们想要预定所有的位置,就需要支付双倍的金额。”

They seriously asked us to pay double if we took all the seats, and we asked why.
“When you take all our 20 seats, we can not invite more customers”.
How can we explain to our parents that they have to pay double price for the cookies!
No thanks.

他们很认真的说,如果我们要占用所有的位置,就要付双倍价格。
我们询问原因。“如果你们占用了全部20个座位,我们就不能接待更多的顾客了。”
我们该如何向家长解释,告诉他们需要支付双倍的价格?
还是算了吧。

We went to a different bakery that didn’t have any strange rules with double price. That was a good decision because the next bakery we found was much closer to the centre of town and it was much better.
我们去了另一家烘焙坊,这里没有任何支付双倍价格的规定。这着实是个好决定,因为这一家烘焙坊离市中心很近,比上一家好多了。

椰蓉球制作

We need a to make a dough, we need sugar, coconut fluss, eggs
我们需要糖,椰蓉和鸡蛋来制作面团。

We roll out the dough and cut the shapes of our cookies.
我们将面团揉成长条状,将它切成椰蓉球的形状。
We place our cookies on a baking plate and put them into the oven.
我们将椰蓉球放进烘焙盘,并放入烤箱。
The result was great and the children had fun while learning.
I just wish we had made some more cookies.
烤制的很成功,孩子们也在学习中获得了乐趣。
我希望我们有机会可以制作更多的椰蓉球。
<< 滑动查看下一张图片 >>
<< 滑动查看下一张图片 >>
end
teyachufang
快加入我们,还有更多精彩等着你哦~